Virgin Voyages Cruises, Adult-by-Design so this holiday is just for those 18 and over. No kidding. There is nothing quite like a Virgin Voyage experience that is curated with adults in mind. With their elevated choices of experiences, they have created a place where your inner-child doesn’t have to be contained.
A Yacht Inspired Boutique Hotel at Sea
Combining the luxury of a yacht with the diverse options of a larger ship. There is no shortage of technology and sustainability on this cruise ship, whether you are living large in a Tom Dixon-designed suite or enjoying the views from a Sea Terrace. In addition, there are many design choices that help Virgin’s ship use less energy, while still keeping style, including the use of tinted windows, LED lighting, eco-sensors, and thoughtfully sourced materials.
Virgin Voyages didn’t just build a cruise ship, they set out to create a revolutionary way to explore the world. From longer stays and overnights at ports, to diverse entertainment and dining experiences, Sailors will never want to sail any other way. In addition, every voyage includes more than $600 in complimentary services, like eating at over 20 unique eateries, using Wi-Fi, taking part in group fitness classes, tips, and getting drinks.
The Valiant Lady made her debut in the summer of 2022, sailing from Barcelona, Spain to a number of the most beautiful Mediterranean islands and cities – 7-night cruises with overnight stays in Ibiza, Málaga, Marina di Carrara, Cannes, and Palma de Mallorca, among others – all of which took place during the summer of 2022.
Setting Sail the Virgin Way
Adult-by-Design for the 18+ Traveler
No children. Your inner-child is encouraged to come along.
20+ World-Class Eateries
Intimate eateries All included in the Voyage fare. Throughout the ship there are a variety of unique spaces to enjoy, a variety of tasty food options, and a carefully crafted menus to enjoy.
Original programming and ground-breaking acts.
With elegant aesthetics and clever cabin technology, the cabins are sure to impress.
A Dose of Vitamin Sea + Unlimited Fitness Classes
A proper dose of wellness. Includes yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more. All included in the Voyage fare.
Destinations Done Differently
There are late nights, overnight stays, and bonfire soirees to enjoy.
Virgin Voyages Cruises
Over $600 in value is always included
- All tips
- Browse, post, and stay connected with Wi-Fi
- Chef-curated experiences at 20+ eateries
- Unlimited group fitness classes
- Essential drinks like coffee, tea, water, soda and non-pressed juices
- Alcoholic beverages (unless you’re a sailor staying in a Rockstar suite)
- Transfers (unless you’re a sailor staying in a Rockstar suite)
- Accommodation before or after the cruise
Virgin Voyages ships
- Yacht-inspired, mid-sized ships with 17 decks total.
- Scarlet Lady: Sailing from her home ports in Miami and San Juan. Ushering in a new era for sea travel, she’s designed with a unique approach to how cruises look and feel.
- Valiant Lady: With a name derived from the Latin, valēre meaning strong, Valiant Lady call’s Barcelona home before setting cruising the Mediterranean, with three irresistible itineraries across Europe.
- Resilient Lady: Resilient Lady sail’s from her home port of Piraeus (Athens), Greece — seeing the world with fresh and appreciative eyes.
- Brilliant Lady: Rocking a name that balances the duality of the iridescent glow of the seven seas with the fierce intelligence of women across the world, Brilliant Lady, Virgin Voyages fourth ship in the fleet, is splashing onto the scene with bright and vivid intention — ready to take you across the world.
- Virgin Voyages offers ADA accommodations across all of thier Lady Ships, in all cabin categories. For their Sailors are Rockstars, and they are committed to ensuring that they deliver an epic onboard experience for all.
Virgin Voyages Cruises Dazzling Destinations
- In the Caribbean: Costa Maya and Cozumel/Playa del Carmen in Mexico; Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Roatán, Honduras; St. Croix, USVI; Nassau and Bimini, Bahamas; Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis; Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curaçao; Fort-de-France, Martinique; Tortola, BVI; Pointe-à-Pitre, Guadeloupe; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; St. John’s, Antigua; and Miami (home port) in Florida.
- In the Mediterranean: Funchal and Lisbon in Portugal; Cannes, Toulon, Marseille and Ajacco in France; Olbia, Marina di Carrara, Cagliari, and Capri in Italy; Palma de Mallorca, Gibraltar, Málaga, Cádiz, Ibiza, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Gran Canaria, and Funchal, Madeira in Spain; Santorini, Rhodes, Mykonos, Corfu and Argostoli in Greece; Kotor, Montenegro; Split and Dubrovnik in Croatia; Bodrum in Turkey; and Gibraltar — all from home ports of Barcelona, Spain and Piraeus (Athens), Greece.
- All Mediterranean itineraries will have overnights in Ibiza, Spain; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; or Mykonos, Greece. Europe itineraries will have overnights in Lisbon, Portugal or Zeebrugge, Belgium.
- In the South Pacific: Sydney in Australia plus Hobart and Burnie in Tasmania; Picton, Napier, Tauranga, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin in New Zealand; and scenic sailings of Dusky Sound, Doubtful Sound, and Milford Sound also in NZ — all from home ports of Melbourne, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
- In the Middle East, Asia, and Australia: Port Said (Cairo) and Safaga in Egypt; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Mumbai and Mormugao (Goa) in India; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Phuket, Thailand; Port Klang (Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia; Singapore; Benoa, Bali, Indonesia; and Darwin, Yorkeys Knob (Cairns), Airlie Beach, and Sydney in Australia.
- All Caribbean itineraries from Miami will spend a day at the private beach club experience, The Beach Club at Bimini — culminating in a bonfire send-off under the stars.
Virgin Voyages Cruises Food
In partnering with famed restaurateurs and Michelin-Starred chefs from NYC, Virgin Voyages have ditched buffets and pre-set dining times to bring you made-to-order food. Because of the combination of fresh ingredients and vibrant flavors with ever-evolving ways of experiencing food, they have elevated and diversified their menus while minimizing waste by only cooking to order.
- 20+ eateries are all on included — with a bar in every speciality one.
- No buffets. No main dining halls. And no assigned seating.
- No single-use plastics are ever used on board.
- Every eatery has its own kitchen and an executive chef, and all food is fresh and made-to-order, never mass produced.
Sail In Circles
Are you looking for a group cruise? Bachelor or Bachelorette party? Yoga group getaway? Team building with colleagues? Set sail with your inner Circle by booking 10+ cabins on the same sailing and be rewarded with ‘Sailor Loot’!
At Luxury Inspire Me Travel we can organise, flights, transfers, excursions, plus pre-and post-cruise accommodation. And we can even book your excursions for you! So there’s no need to worry because we’ve got it covered.