Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons is in the pretty Oxfordshire village of Great Milton. It is one of the country’s most intimate and original hotels. The restaurant was awarded two Michelin stars in 1985 and has held them ever since. The hotel restaurant has been awarded two Michelin stars in 1985 and has held them ever since.
Located in the Oxfordshire village of Great Milton.
Trains run from London. Helicopters may land at the hotels private helipad by prior arrangement.
Restaurant • Cookery School • Parking • Airport Shuttle • Concierge • Laundry facilities • Luggage storage • Porter.
- Celebrated two Michelin-star restaurant
- Resplendent grounds with organise kitchen garden
- Japanese garden and orchard
- Raymond Blanc Cookery School
- Licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies