A Romantic Backwaters Break, sightseeing in Kochi to a relaxing on a romantic cruise of the backwaters.
Kochi • Kumarakom • Backwaters Houseboat
Backwaters Break Highlights
- Fort Kochi
- Kathakali dance show
- Sunset cruise
Hotel Forte Kochi (Heritage), Kochi
Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kumarakom
Kumarakom Lake Resort Houseboat
Today arrive Kochi international airport, on arrival, our driver will welcome you & proceed for your transfer to the hotel. Check-in & relax.
Afternoon enjoy sightseeing of Kochi. Visit The Dutch Palace, The Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church and the most famous Chinese Fishing Nets. Evening walk through the Fort Kochi area where passing the historical Dutch and Portuguese buildings. In the evening one can enjoy Kathakali dance show – a classical dance-story-drama form is the perfect rendition of the fact that emotions go beyond words. It had evolved as a temple art form in the 17th century and eventually grew to become a potential dance-drama of all time. Overnight stay at Kochi.
Today drive to melodically beautiful town Kumarakom – is an emerald peninsula of paddy fields, meandering lagoons and backwaters that juts out into Lake Vembanad. Upon arrival check-in. The day is free to unwind. You might like to try a local ayurvedic body massage at Ayurmana – Green Leaf Certified Wellness Centre at Kumarakom Lake Resort that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Overnight at Kumarakom.
The day is free to relax at the resort / rejuvenate with renowned Kerala Ayurvedic massage. Overnight stay at Kumarakom. (no transport)
After breakfast proceed to jetty to board your private Houseboat, cruise the backwaters on one of these beautifully crafted vessels with your attentive crew, a relaxing and romantic way to explore this remarkable area. You will spend the remainder of your day cruising around the serene backwaters, a vast network of lakes, lagoons, rivers and canals and watch life go by. Overnight on board.
Leisurely breakfast & transfer to Kochi airport for your flight to onward destination.
- Accommodation for 05 days / 04 nights in well-appointed rooms
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Cochin International airport
- Traditional non-alcohol welcome drink the check-in
- Daily breakfast during your stay at the hotels
- Full board (Breakfast, lunch & dinner) onboard Houseboat
- Airport transfers & tours by air-conditioned mid-sized standard car
- Services of local English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours of Kochi
- Complimentary yoga & meditation morning session at Kumarakom Lake Resort (subject to operations)
- Evening sunset cruise at Kumarakom Lake
- Any air/train fare to any destination on tour
- Entrance fees to monuments on tour other than specified
- Meals other than specified
- Items of personal nature viz laundry, telecon, mineral water, travel insurance, visas, tips, porterages, etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned under package includes section